Monday, October 9, 2017

October 9, 2017 : The First Post About School!

Hi guys!
It's Lightning here again, and I'm going to talk about school today! All my classes had nothing interesting but every week I will post 1 - 3 recipes that I made in my consumer science class! Today I baked "Parmesan Pull Apart Biscuits". Here is the recipe :

Ingredients :
1 / 4 cup unsalted butter
1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
3 / 2 teaspoon dry onion flakes
1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
1 package refrigerated biscuits

Directions :

Wash you hands

1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees
2. Put butter in an 8 - inch cake pan or in round Bundt pan and put in the oven to melt, watch the butter so that it does not burn. Using oven mitts, take pan out of the oven when the butter is melted
3. When butter is melted, sprinkle with parsley and onion flakes
4. Cut each biscuit in 4 equal pieces
5. Place biscuit pieces on top of melted butter, parsley, and onions
6. Sprinkle top of biscuits with grated Parmesan cheese
7. Bake at 425 degrees for 12 -15 minutes use oven mitts to remove the pan from oven
8. Invert the rolls onto a plate
and serve

So that's the recipe. When we finished we came out with this :


If your wondering what the kitchen that we cooked it in looked like, here is a picture :


Yeah, so that's it! When I was doing it I accidentally added a lot of cheese, but it still tasted good, so in my opinion, you can add as much cheese as you want!

If you want me to post recipes to other things I cooked before the blog, you can ask for it in the comment section below. Thanks for reading!

P.S. I have OCD, so if you are going to comment can you please comment in full sentences?

2 comments:

  1. Are you in a culinary school? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, I just have a class where I cook in it. In the second quadrant of my school year Consumer Science will be working on sewing, not cooking.

      Delete

Pageviews