Saturday, October 14, 2017

October 14, 2017 : First post about Saturday!

Hey guys! Today I am posting about what happened today ( As usual )! Today is the 7th day of my blog, so I will call this the 1st weekly blog celebration! I think that I will post a secret message every weekly celebration for your fun! Here is this weeks secret message :

eyhay uygays! odaytay isyay ethay irstfay eeklyway elebrationcay! isthay ashay eenbay ittenwray inyay igpay atinlay.

This should be pretty simple to crack, but here's a clue anyway :

🐷

The emoji is the clue. Post your answers in the comment section below. I will see if it is right or wrong and reply on Monday. Remember, write it in the exact same way it should be in English, so period, proper capitalization, ect.

Today I Chinese School were we learn Chinese. I am Chinese, so it makes sense that I am going to Chinese School. It was O.K. but there was nothing interesting, so I'm not going to talk about it. That's basically all for today, bye!

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys! Nobody wrote anything, so here is the answer to the code : Hey guys! Today is the first weekly celebration! This has been written in pig latin.

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews