Saturday, October 14, 2017

October 14, 2017 : Blog about Friday!

Hey guys again! From the previous post you know about Thursday, now let's talk about Friday! Every Friday and Wednesday I have Gym. In Gym we did exactly the same thing we did on Wednesday. We played three time this time and won none of them, we didn't score at all! Our goalie blocked a bunch of the shots that our opponent team threw at us, so that was good. I had a Spanish, a Math test, and a English test on Thursday and Friday. I got a 20 / 25 on the Spanish test, and I am still pending my Math and English test scores. After school my dad and some of my friends who like math went to this event my dad set up. We each took a test called the AMC 8 and the year was 2010. Here is a link to the test :
https://artofproblemsolving.com/wiki/index.php?title=2010_AMC_8

I got a 25 out of 25 on the test, so yay! That's all I have to write about Friday, so bye! I will post a blog about today later in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews