Sunday, October 8, 2017

October 8, 2017 : First Post!

Hi guys, this is LightningRocketSoul. I thought of starting a blog since one of my friends started making a blog too. The posts might not be daily because I'm usually not good at keeping a journal, so if you want to read about the major events happening to me, Then come here to read it. I also might creating a blog about the minor things in my life. I hope you enjoy!

I am a 12 year old boy who is really good at math, not so good in English and Spanish class, and a bit above average in a the other class. I am in 7th grade and go to Eastern middle school. I have a dad, a mom, a 9 year old brother, and a 6 year old sister. I like archery, reading, and if possible, hanging out with friends. I came in 6th place in the chapter round and 43rd place in the state round for mathcounts, a math competition.

This is me :


This was a while ago, when I was 10 - 11 years old, but it still looks like me. Thanks!

Oh, and also shout out to Bubbly Sprout and Frost! They both inspired me to make this blog. Bubbly Sprout's and Frost's blog will be in the link below :
http://bubblysprout.com/2015/10/23/about-me-2/
http://frost828.blogspot.com/

Basically Bubbly Sprout first made a blog, then Frost was inspired by Bubbly Sprout to make a blog, and then I was inspired by both(I first saw Frost's blog, Bubbly Sprout only sent me her blog about 5 days ago). Bubbly Sprout has recently posted her first novel on her blog(it's a short story, but if she calls it a novel, I'll go with it)!

I might post things from school and maybe a few short stories that I wrote on here too, so this blog will be packed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews