Thursday, October 19, 2017

October 19, 2017 : Stuff

Hey guys! Sorry for not posting on Monday Tuesday, and Wednesday, but I thought that there just wasn't anything interesting to post. But, today I will give you a picture of what I made on Tuesday :
Sorry, but I don't have the recipe because the teacher didn't have any extra copies, but I will try to get a copy tomorrow! Tomorrow our school has something called the gator walk, so I am going to be wearing all black tomorrow. I will see If I am able to take a picture of our AB. Our teacher in a celebrity, me and a couple of friends are going to be bodyguards, and everyone else is going to be paparazzi! Oh, and the name of the guy who was holding the bowls of stuff is David! So shout out to David! I have nothing else to say, so bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews