Saturday, October 21, 2017

October 21, 2017 : More cooking stuff!

Hey guys! I decided : I am definitely not going to be able to post everyday, so you won't be seeing new stuff everyday. Also, I found a cookbook that I got when I was 8! The book is called "Kids' fun & healthy Cookbook". Here is a picture of it :


My mom also just received some stuff from a business called Blue Apron, and the box came with 3 recipes and the ingredients needed for the recipes! Each of the recipes have some "Knick Knack" ingredients, which I think means ingredients you don't necessarily need. It also tells you which type of wine goes best with the recipe. I don't drink wine, so the wine is only for if you are an adult. Also, I am going to create a page for each of the recipes that I have right now! So It won't be taking up that much space in my blog anymore! Also, right now it is just noon, so some stuff might happen after this post, and I know for a fact that in the afternoon, I am going to have a couple of chess games against other kids, so I will probably have news about my chess games! Also, I will create a poll on the right on which recipes I should post next on my next blog. Actually, now that I think about it, I'm going to post the recipe on a post and then add it to a page. But for now, bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews