Monday, October 30, 2017

October 30, 2017 : Belated 2nd week Anniversary!

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't post for 5 days, but as I said, I'm not good at keeping journals. 2 days ago was the 2 full week of my blog, so here is the secret message that would me posted then :

Haigey gaiguys! Thaigis aigis thaige saigecaigond waigeaigek baigelaigataiged caigelaigebraigataigiaigon aigand aigif yaigoaigu caigan raigeaigad thaigis, yaigoaigu aigaraige aigawaigesaigomaige!

Yeah, so that's the secret message. A few days ago my brother cooked one of the other recipes out of the 2 recipes that were left from the Blue Apron menu and then I cooked one on Saturday or Friday, I don't know, but I got to make meatballs with ground beef! It was so fun to make the meatballs, but before that, I made a giant meatball! I'm going to post the recipes tomorrow because I don't have the time to type that today, so bye guys!
Image result for thank you gifImage result for thank you gif



THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews