Saturday, May 12, 2018

May 12, 2018 : Long Time No Post

It has been a long, time since I've been on this website, but I just came back just to write some works on here. If any of you are MTG fans, Dominaria just came out and I went to my first prerelease! It was pretty fun except for the fact that I only got to play 3 games out of 12. There were 4 round with 3 games in each. I had a bye for the first round, and then only got to play one game for the second round because the game was so long. Then in the 3rd round I lost really quickly in both rounds. The last round my opponent didn't want to play. I got 2 out of 4, winning a extra booster pack, but I didn't get as much fun as I expected.

Here's a picture of a Dominaria booster box :

Yeah, that's all I really have to say, so bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews