Monday, December 4, 2017

December 4, 2017 : Very Late Post

Hi guys! As I said, I am not good at making posts, but today was a pretty big day, so let's start!

First, I have started the new unit for Consumer Science! Remember that we started cooking? Now we are doing knitting! It will help on a life goal I want ( Just a clue, it is related to my new profile picture ).

Number two, I found a new profile pic that I really like. The picture is a bunny named Remi ( That was the name that I found with it ). Here is a close up :
Then here is the human version of it :


Just heads up, that is NOT me.

The last thing is that I have recently gone to a chess tournament ( 1 days ago ) and now have a chess rating of 1091. It was at Hunter collage in New York and I got 2 points out of 4.

That's it for today, also, today is the 15th post! That's all I have. Bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews